jueves, 20 de octubre de 2011

Stevie B - I Wanna Be The One (1988)

Hello, I’m back after 2 long weeks, I was very stressed & full of homework, but here I am. Today I have this 7’’ from Stevie B’s hit “I Wanna Be The One”.
Side A is the classic radio version of this song, my favorite version for some reason. Side B has the Extended Version of the song, but, there is a problem with it. The grooves on this side are very close to each other, to make this version of 7:00 minutes “fit” on this 7’’ record. As I know, it’s almost impossible to do it with a high tone recording, but they did it. The result: Very low recording sound & very high surface sound.
However, this song is really good. Like I use to say, I really hope you enjoy this record.
See you next week. Oh! I found a record I like so much & next time I will post it, hope you like it too. Which one? Hehehehe.
God Bless You!

A Side

I Wanna Be The One (Radio Mix)
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/mbBQbFxF/01_I_Wanna_Be_The_One__Radio_M.html

B Side

I Wanna Be The One (Extended Mix)
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/O0chUOU6/02_I_Wanna_Be_The_One__Extende.html

No hay comentarios: