lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Caló - No Es Verdad, Es Mentira (1991)

Hola amigos, today I wanna share with you this tune I found on a mexican record.
My dad gave me this album back in 1992, I was 4 years old, I used to listen just a few tracks everytime but not this one. Last year I played all the record & I found that the last song on side A sounds Freestyle.
Caló is a mexican group of rap & hip-hop tunes. This album was released back in 1991 on Polydor Records. It has hip-hop, rap, house, & this Freestyle track, all made in Mexico.
I hope you enjoy this song. The sound is a little lower than other records because it is the last song of side A & the grooves are really close.
See you this weekend with a new tune friends. Have a happy week.

Artist: Caló
Album: Ponte Atento!
Year / Label: 1991 / Polydor Records Mexico

No Es Verdad, Es Mentira
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/jNLkoWUY/Cal_-_No_Es_Verdad_Es_Mentira.html

No hay comentarios: