jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

Daize - Wings Of Love b/w Don't Want To Lose Your Love (1991)

Hi my dear friends, welcome back to FreestyleTown, today I'm posting for you this 2 songs, 6 track record from 1991. It is Wings Of Love & Don't Want To Lose Your Love by Daize. Side 2 is one of my favorites, it brings back good memories for me, when I was 4yo back in 1992 & my high-school uncles used to listen this kind of music with me.
Enjoy this record my friends, I'll try to come back tomorrow night. God bless you.
Dis Side
Wings of Love (Freestylemix)
Wings of Love (G-Boneshausmix)
Wings of Love (Everybodymix)
Dat side
Don't Want To Lose Your Love (Hiphopmix)
Don't Want To Lose Your Love (Spanglishmix)
Don't Want To Lose Your Love (Anothermix)

1 comentario:

Jem12 dijo...

I've been downloading from this blog for ages. I thought it was time to say thank you and happy new year.