viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Will To Power - Say It's Gonna Rain (1988)


Hello everybody! Today I have right here this 1988 single from Epic Records, it’s Say It’s Gonna Rain by Will To Power. The song is OK, but the female vocals really rock. I love the chorus saying "You say it's gonna rain, & no one gonna go out tonight", it reminds me those good rainy days with my love staying at home, haha.
I’m not sure about who’s the singer, I always thought it was Suzi Carr, but I’m not sure. If you have some info please tell us J.
The second picture you see is the promotional stamp on the sleeve of the record.
Well, see you soon my friends, I’ll try to post something more this week, a classic I posted before. Bye.
Side 1
Say It's Gonna Rain (Extended Mix)
Side 2
Say It's Gonna Rain (Instrumental Mix & 808 Capella)

No hay comentarios: