viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

Free Style - The Party Has Begun (1984)

Hi my friends, today I’m back with this song from 1984, from the beginnings of Freestyle music, produced by Tony Butler & Sherman Neally (well, this is a re-issue as I know, but however). They were not called Freestyle yet, they were called Free Style.
This is not one of my favorite songs, but I wanted to share it with you. My favorite tunes of this team are the Debbie Deb & Trinere songs, but they had some good tunes performed by themselves too. If you didn’t know this song yet, let me tell you that if you like Don’t Stop The Rock, you will like this nice song too.
I hope you dance & party with this song. Have a wonderful weekend, God bless you my friends.

Side A

The Party Has Begun
http://www.4shared.com/audio/ajL-0hnU/01_The_Party_Has_Begun.html

Side B

The Party Has Begun (Instrumental)
http://www.4shared.com/audio/KjZBrBuL/02_The_Party_Has_Begun__Instru.html

1 comentario:

qyp dijo...

yeah, terrific classic
thanks for sharing this
:D