jueves, 17 de marzo de 2011

Diva - I Wanna Break Night With You (1987)


Hi people! Hi friends! Tonight I have for you (for 2nd time) this release of my favorite Freestyle label… PKO RECORDS!!! This one is I Wanna Break Night With You by Diva from 1987, like I said before, I always though the first girl on the cover was Caroline Jackson from the Cover Girls, she looks a lot like her, Then I red all the credits & there is not her name, hehe.
Well my friends, I really hope you like this record, it has some good edits of the Latin Rascals, beautiful voices & an amazing beat.
See you friends, God Bless You, see you next week.
A
I Wanna Break Night With You (Club Vocal)
I Wanna Break Night With You (Bonus Beats)
B
I Wanna Break Night With You (Radio Edit)
I Wanna Break Night With You (Dub Mix)

No hay comentarios: